Rise of the Runelords
- Abadar: The Master of the First Vault, Abadar is the god of cities, law, merchants, and wealth.
- Aroden: Known as the Last Azlanti, he was a mortal who ascended to godhood and acted as the patron god of humanity until his abrupt and unexplained demise a century ago.
- Asmodeus: The Prince of the Nine Hells, Asmodeus is the devil-god of contracts, pride, slavery and tyranny.
- Calistria: Called the Savored Sting, Calistria is the goddess of revenge, lust, and trickery. She is particularly beloved by elves.
- Cayden Cailean: Known to some as the Drunken Hero and to other as the Accidental God, he is the patron of freedom, ale, wine, and bravery.
- Desna: The Great Dreamer, she is the goddess of dreams, stars, travelers, and luck. Her faith is particularly popular among Varisians and Halflings.
- Erastil: Known to woodsmen as Old Deadeye, Erastil is the ancient god of Farming, Hunting, Trade and Family.
- Gorum: Our Lord in Iron is the faceless god of strength, battle, and weapons.
- Gozreh: Called the Wind and the Waves, this dualistic nature deity is both god of storm and sky as well as goddess of surf and sea.
- Iomedae: Called the Inheritor for assuming much of Aroden’s mantle, Iomedae is the goddess of honor, justice, rulership, and valor.
- Irori: The Master of Masters is a Vudran deity with a growing following in Avistan. He is the god of history, knowledge, and self-perfection.
- Lamashtu: Called the Mother of Monsters, she is the demon-goddess of madness, monsters, and nightmares.
- Nethys: The All-Seeing Eye is the black and white god of magic.
- Norgorber: The underhanded god of greed, secrets, poison, and murder goes by many aliases, though none that is dared spoken in public.
- Pharasma: The Lady of Graves, Pharasma is the goddess of birth, death, fate and prophecy.
- Rovagug: The Rough Beast has been imprisoned at the center of Golarion since the dawn of time, to prevent him from destroying the universe. Worship of the god of wrath, disaster, and destruction is forbidden in all civilized lands.
- Sarenrae: The Dawnflower, Sarenrae is the angel-goddess of healing, honesty, redemption, and the sun.
- Shelyn: Known as the Eternal Rose, she is the goddess of beauty, art, love, and music.
- Torag: Called the Father of Creation, he is the god of forges, protection, and strategy. He is particularly beloved by Dwarves, who consider him their creator.
- Urgathoa: Called the Pallid Princess, she is the goddess of gluttony, plague and undeath.
- Zon-Kuthon: The Midnight Lord is the god of darkness, envy, loss, and pain.
- Empyreal Lords: Unique celestials who have transcended their original forms and have acquired a small spark of divinity, becoming demigods.
- Demon Lords: Unique and powerful demons who rule at least one layer of the Abyss. As the Abyss is nigh infinite, so too are the number of demon lords.